- Digital Business Strategy
- Website Redesign, Launch and Management
- Branding, Messaging and Logo Redesign
- TBG has been building better workforces with extraordinary talent based on specific functional experience for over 40 years, one position at a time. We have recently located our headquarters in a 16,000 square feet space at 1430 Broadway in New York City.TBG (The Bachrach Group), Ltd. firmly believes that our continued success has been directly related to our deep commitment to excellent customer service for our clients, relationships built with our candidates and the vast knowledge of our recruiters. Our team of highly qualified industry specific recruiters offers the resources and capabilities of a national firm yet continues to deliver that specialty-boutique personal touch. Traditionally just cold calling for success.TBG is competing with at lease a dozen other Agency for both Candidates and Customers220 Employees across – 12 Separate line of Business across 12 Office in the United States.
8-month engagement with TBG
Goals & Objectives
- Discuss the current competitive market and what we can learn from it and improve (Messaging, product positioning, unique features and conversion points).
- Review and discuss current data analytics and ﬁndings (site traﬃc, website features, SEO concerns)
- Identify opportunities for the new site (navigation, user pathways, content messaging, etc.)
- Discuss identiﬁed opportunities and get feedback prior to website development
- Ensure that BCM and TBG teams are completely aligned with direction of Digital Business Strategy SOW.
Outcomes after Go-live
- Improve User Journey’s for both New Candidates and Customers
- Improve and Increase Conversion Rates
- Improve and Increase Website Traffic and new engagement
- Improve and Increase Qualified New Candidates per month x 5 times
- Improve and Increase Qualified New Customers per month x 5 Times
Case Study: TBG